Dr. Mihail N. Stampos, M.D, PH.D
Curator of the Hospital Surgery Clinic ``Panagia`` and Head of the Surgical Department of the ``Galen`` General Hospital, 1986 - 1988
- USA: Sam Hamra (Dallas): Composite Facelift – Composite Facelift
- Oscar Ramirez (Baltimore): Endoscopic Lifting
- Cheryl Ashton (New York): Lifting Face (Various techniques)
- J. Gunter & R. Rohrich (Dallas): Plastic Nose (Closed Rhinoplasty)
- France: Darina Krastinova (Paris): Mask Facelift – Craniofacial surgery
- Daniel Marshak: Facelift – Craniofacial Surgery
- Mexico: Hose Quererosantos (Guadalajara): Aesthetic Plastic Surgery- Fat Grafting
- Ortiz Monasterio (Mexico City): Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation
- Sweden: Biggi Stark (Hospital / minus Karolinska, Stockholm): Facial Restoration – extraocular
- Belgium: Madeleine Lezour (Brussels): Vertical mammoplasty
- Patrick L. Tonnard – Alexis Verpalle (Belgium): MAKS Lifting
Doctorate entitled ``Surgical Treatment of Endocrine exophthalmos`` & title Doctor of Medicine School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2007
- Greek Surgery since 1986, as the owner of the Surgeon General title.
- Greek Vascular Society.
- Greek Society of Plastic Surgery since 1993, which for many years was President of Cosmetic Division.
- He was a Board Member the Greek Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) since 1997.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since 1998.
- Active member of the European Society of Laser Aesthetic Surgery (ESLAS) since 1999.
- Interbalkan hospital Thessaloniki
- Genesis Obstetrics Gynecological Surgery
- Endocrine Exophthalmos: 8th Congress of the European Section of the IPRAS, Lisbon – Portugal 22-25 June 1997
- Fat Transplantation: The Secret for its Success. 8th Congress of the European Section of the IPRAS, Lisbon – Portugal 22-25 June 199
- Rhinoplasty: The Rectable Roof Technique. 8th Congress of the European Section of the IPRAS, Lisbon – Portugal 22-25 June 1997
- Rhinoplasty. 3rd National Congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Glyfada – Athens 6-8 November 1997
- Endocrine exophthalmos. 3rd National Congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Glyfada – Athens 6-8 November 1997
- Lower Eyelid and periorbital Lifting. 4th National Congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Syntagma – Athens 11-14 November 1999
- Fat Transplantation for Soft Tissue Augmentation. The XV Congress of the ISAPS 2000, Tokyo – Japan 6 – 8 April 2000
- Lower Lid Blepharoplasty & Periorbital Lifting. The XV Congress of the ISAPS 2000, Tokyo – Japan 6 – 8 April 2000
- Fat Transplantation for Soft Tissue Augmentation. The XV Congress of the ISAPS
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. (Official Journal of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), July/August 2001
- Lower Lid Blepharoplasty.The XV Congress of the ISAPS, Istanbul – Turkey 26 – 29 May 2002
The doctor constantly informed of all new and innovative methods presented in conferences mostly organized by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Monitors and actively participates in presentations of many personal works, the most interesting European and world conferences, mainly in cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery for face and body.
He published many articles on interesting topics and personal surgical techniques, original world in Greek and international medical journals, (Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), such as:
- Fat Transplantation for Soft Tissue Augmentation in the Lower Limbs (Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, volume 25-Number 4, July/August 2001)
- Lower Lid Blepharoplasty: The Use of Lockwood’s Ligament for Orbicularis Oculi Suspension and Orbital Fat Preservation – A New Technique (Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Volume 31-Number 6, November/December2007)
“Morfoplastiki” is a Medical company, whose founder and scientific director is the Plastic Surgeon Mr. Stampos Michail. All activities of Morfoplastiki governed solely by medical rules that are imposed and controlled by the Ministry of Health. ”
“Morfoplastiki” is located on the east side of town, in the Bulgari Street 50, in one of the most modern buildings with easy access from all sides of the city and ample parking. With great care, we created a comfortable and functional space, which wins the visitor and creates a sense of balance and serenity.